Sunday 17 February 2013

GET UP EARLY IT IS LONDON FASHION WEEK, HERE ARE MY FAVOURITES

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RED COLLECTION
HOLLY FULTON
KINDER

KINDER

L' WREN SCOTT
L'Wren Scott is in love with Klimt, me too. I have loved Gustav Klimt as I have loved Tamara de Lempicka and many more.  The clothes are long and elegant and most women could do with her in their wardrobe. She is chic with a twist of je ne sais quoi?  Just don't be a lump as it they are difficult to eat in.


Kinder is moving ahead and his clothes are becoming a little less structured and a bit more fun, with wonderful tweeds put together in a contemporary fashion. His yellow coat is a must with gum boots. I love the black coats with white like a piano around the collar.. A coat for me. I love music and I love black. The only thing is that my son may pinch it.
There is so much competition that unless I get an invitation I have decided not to put the designers in. 
There are exceptions, but the designer has to be exceptional. 
Holly Fulton a young hopeful has a twist on the long skirt and I loved it, with T shirts and quilted mini dresses in bright colours.

Vivienne Westwood holds her own. She is without doubt still pulling in the fashionistas with style. The others may be able to get the odd new girl in but everybody with a bit of pzazz  will be either doing her show, in her show, going to her show.  She pulled in the crowds. Val Garland did the wonderful clown make up, like it or hate, you don't have to wear it in fact. What you do have to do is stretch the imagination. Clever people will understand this. Vivienne knows what shapes suits women, real women.
Like Assadine Aliai she is changing nothing. Why should she?, even with bad publicity she is still is written about. Anyway the lady is well educated and loves the LSO. 


PRETTY ANAIS GALLAGHER


TALLIA STORM


GORGEOUS IN A PHILLIP TREACY HAT ALESSANDRA GRECO

Alice Temperley did the prettiest collection of the lot, wearable, pretty with a step to the past. Influenced by old glamour, Audrey and so many more. Hitchcock and Givenchy come to mind. I loved the cream dress and coat, actually so many.
ALICE TEMPERLEY

No comments: