Thursday 24 January 2013

THE TWELVE BEST LOOKING FIFTY YEAR OLDS: THERE ARE SOME EUREKA MOMENTS AT FIFTY and I agree with CS Lewis who said " I am not young enough to know everything"

Fifty is the best age of all. I got a eureka moment and have never looked back.
JOHNNY DEPP
TRACEY EMIN
I am in good company too, the delicious  Johnny Depp is available. Although I am sure he doesn't venture into the depths of Match.com, he is definitely the most attractive man alive.  The copies down the Hollywood Walk of Fame are just copies. With so many films under his belt, no woman alive could not drool under the weight of his attention. Having won awards and been in so many admirable films from Sweeney Todd to Pirates of the Caribbean, he is a non stop whirlwind. I feel I have a deep connection with this man without him even knowing it. You see he was born on the 9th June 1963.  The 9th June has many appealing attractions for me. It is my second wedding anniversary, it was the date that I later met the love of my life, and it was my first husband's birthday. It is also Charles Saatchi's birthday and two of my very best girlfriends. A magical date in my life and never forgotten.
British Artist, Tracey Emin too is fifty this year and now with her recent public award, a Tate in her back garden and shows throughout the world, my friend is truly doing well. 
BRYAN ADAMS

Forget the wrinkles most of my friends are wrinkle free, slimmer than ever, bombs in fact.  A few tiny lines add to their already attractive faces. Forget the menopause it sort of comes into your life these days with a wry grin.  None of my friends look swollen and all look like they are 38. Gone are the days of  pink cardigans and pearls. Women have never looked better. It is positive attitude, and throwing away negativity that keeps you young.
Men too, and so many have new successes. There is a secret now out you can be older than forty in Hollywood and be a success.. shshsh.. it's okay.
AMANDA ELIASCH
I have never been so active. I put on a play, that I wrote, As I like it; did two neon shows called the Seven Deadly sins, in Los Angeles and London. The icing on the cake was writing a poetry book called The Sins of a Butterfly.  With so much action under my belt I have  never  been happier.  I also decorated six houses and lived between Paris, London and Los Angeles.
If there are moments when you could think the world is crumbling around you, I say get out of bed and go for a bicycle ride or learn the tango. 
Now I am finishing my first film, The gun, the cake and the butterfly, writing my second, and life has never looked more action packed.
BELINDA CARLISLE


ALEXANDRE DESPLAT


MOST BEAUTIFUL MEN AND WOMEN IN THEIR FIFTIES

BELINDA CARLISLE
MADONNA
JODIE FOSTER
NIGELLA LAWSON
TRACEY EMIN
HELEN HUNT
ALEXANDER DESPLAT
JOHNNY DEPP
BRAD PITT
BRYAN ADAMS
ME ME ME of course.. people say I look better now than I did at 20? Have some humour, I have to feel good about myself too xx
CHRISTIE BRINKLEY


I love the saying "I am not young enough to know everything" CS Lewis

BRAD PITT
MADONNA
CHRISTIE BRINKLEY

No comments: