Sunday 7 October 2012

SUNGLASSES ARE MY BURKA

I love sunglasses. I especially adore my Alexander Wang black ones,  the first pair was stolen within five minutes of owning at a Genlux magazine, launch party. I bought them at Maxfields in Los Angeles. I put them down for a second and whoops they were stolen. This shows you how popular they are. I wear them so I can hide behind them, like a burka.  Sunglasses are in fact a European burka.
I do not want men to talk to me unless I talk to them. I started to wear them because when I did not, I was constantly talked to. I also liked them because nobody can truly know what I am thinking.  I sometimes like to be inscrutable.
I am fussy and love only a few pairs. They have to be comfortable too.  Not give me headaches or trouble and they must not be breakable as they live in my handbag which contains a camera, makeup and keys. I often just like to be discreet and hide away.
SUNGLASSES BY YSL
GLASSES BY CHANEL

GLASSES BY PRADA

GLASSES BY ALEXANDER WANG

No comments: