Tuesday 2 October 2012

I LOVE HEDI SLIMANE FOR YVES SAINT LAURENT there are a few others too.

The long awaited collection for Yves Saint Laurent arrived. I am a fan from the comfort of my beautiful bedroom in Cheyne Walk, Fuck the taxi's, the crowds, the moaning in Paris, I adore the collection. Modern, simple and just the way I like.  It was right up to the minute chic. I want the 1970's hippy hats and black sharp suits, white shirts and black ties with a clean modern twist that I love from the brilliant designer Hedi Slimane.

Yes I will wear you, yes I will have to not eat until next summer but your collection is terrific. Not so much new but so very now.
OLYMPIA LE TAN YOU DESERVE A VIEWING I LOVE YOUR CHEEK

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN STILL WINS FIRST PRIZE FOR THE GENIUS OF SARAH BURTON
creating a film about summer, bees with beautiful scenery to show her sharp tailoring.
Lee would be pleased. I smell the honey, sorry money. I can hear Conny ringing me up from the Bond Street store now saying "Amanda get round here today, or shall I send you everything?"
YOU STOLE PARIS
YOU LOOK HOT MADAM

No comments: