Saturday 8 September 2012

WINGING IT HERE IN LOS ANGELES

A BEAUTIFUL HORSE CALLED OZ
MERLIN MY WELSH COB ON A GOOD DAY
I have been filming all week in Los Angeles with my wonderful team, getting cutaways and bringing "Winging it" up to date. My life here feels good.  I have ridden at Justin Resnik's stable and have fallen in love with a beautiful horse Oz. A horse and a dog in one month must mean I am going back to my roots?
JUSTINE GLENTON
I also filmed the team from As I like it, Elizabeth Karr and Lisa Zane and  Isabella Sfez has done a clip that shows how much fun we all had. My film Winging It is coming together. A play on words of course.  I seriously have always winged everything. Justine Glenton is  professional too, and I think we have just about covered everything, including Fashion Night Out's  Genlux Party where very sadly I lost my new Alexander Wang cats eye sunglasses, favoured by Rihanna, which I bought from Maxfields. The party was on the top of The Beverly Centre and included members of the fashionable Kardashian family. George Blodwell has been styling my film as always, and I adore the riding clothes he found for Justine.
JUSTINE RESNIK
LISA ZANE, JUSTINE GLENTON, AMANDA ELIASCH, ELIZABETH KARR

JUSTINE GLENTON and ELIZABETH KARR
This is to announce the making of my new film, a teaser, by Isabella Sfez who owns with her sister L'ecole de femmes and wonderful shop on Melrose.

No comments: