Monday 17 September 2012

IN THE NICEST POSSIBLE WAY PLEASE COVER UP YOUR GRACE, AT ALL TIMES

I can imagine the conversation when Her Majesty goes to bed at night, while she cleanses, tones and moisturises. Talking to her corgies, under her breath so her maid doesn't hear "Darlings Holly and Willow. What was Kate thinking of when she went in the garden in the nude, I must have a word with with young William, surely she knows the press are always ghastly and photograph given the opportunity, this is the problem when you marry social climbers?" 
The truth is that all my very grand friends and not so grand friends stay very covered, and for instance my Aunt would be appalled. Maybe she would cut me off for at least a year if she heard I went nude on holiday. She is definitely appalled by facebook which she thinks is terribly common. Of course I ignore her and love it to probably my detriment.


I  ACTUALLY LIKE TO COVERED UP AT ALL TIMES. I LISTENED TO KARL LAGERGELD WHO ONCE SAID TO ME, "SKIN AFTER 35 SHOULD BE NEVER SEEN"

Should we go topless? I am by no means a prude but  I really do not like seeing any womens breasts, good or bad.  I don't understand that if you are in a position of power, a princess, a queen, a socialite, or indeed a cashier, why you want the world to see your pendulous breasts, especially if you are going to be Queen of England.  Henry V111 would have used it as an excuse to have your head off. Cover up, is my advice, Your Grace, because there are straightforward rules. Nobody forced you to be married to Royalty and nobody forced you, The Duchess of Cambridge, to remove your bra. Best assume, like his HRH Prince Harry that everybody is watching, because they are.  Equally a word of advice, in the nicest possible way, be careful, as the tides turn in the world of royalty, one minute you are popular and the next minute you have too many dresses, so my advice this year would be to tread carefully
Of course her mother, Mrs Middleton will be most upset, she has worked so hard to bring up her daughters. Indeed, The Duchess has been incredible too, working hard since she married. Although if they blame the press they will be in great difficulty, they will only nag more. The press may be the only truth left on this planet,  and they are not trustworthy. Beware of ALL friends, because photographs like this are worth a fortune.
She will have to use old fashioned common sense and my advice is just keep to opening hospitals and worthy institutions as the Duchess has been doing. Give her a chance, she made a mistake to have a normal holiday and she will learn from it. After all she is extremely astute.

Regardless of class, position, wealth, or expectation of other people, what is wrong with elegance?. When has it ever been elegant to show anything?. If a girl wishes to be socially mobile best to keep everything under wraps. When a friend of mine who photographed Madonna in her early stages of success, asked her if he could take risky photographs of her in the nude. She accused him of being seedy, because she said, when she became a star,  he would be selling them on her back. Having said that, I looked up on Google and the first thing I find on Madonna are photographs of her in the nude.. so that is why you should never have nude photographs of yourself, and never relax for a second if you wish to be a success.
The Daily Mail's comment on this subject

No comments: