Wednesday 29 August 2012

FILM AND ARCHITECTURE mixed together in VENICE

Last night I was invited to a seriously cool party in Venice by Italian Vogue's Editor Franca Sozzani, Oscar Winner, Colin, his beautiful wife, Livia Firth and Lapa Elkann, the very glamorous Fiat heir whose boat it was we were asked to. I loved it. Some boats have magical properties and I approve of anything that isn't a Gin Palace made of plastic.   I  adore sailing boats but this one took us all back to the past.
A wonderfully relaxed evening full of interesting people from the world of fashion, art and Italy's society pages. They were together very generous and we all had a memorable time with old  and new friends.  
Two guests arrived, Stephanie Seymour's sons,  Harry and Peter Brant, the attractive brothers from America who are often seen in magazines these days.
Incidentally Shia Labeouf must be one of the most dishy men on the planet and he is on the cover of Franca's magazine this month.



KRIS RUHS AND CARLA SOZZANI



OLE SCHEREEN AND ROBERT RABENSTEINER
RUSHKA BERGMAN
My last day was spent at The Cipriani, who gave me the most incredible room with a wonderful terrace and I was able to sunbathe in peace with my girlfriend Rushka Bergman. The food was delicious as we soaked up the sun.  I finished the night with a  hot herbal Thai Massage in the Spa .  I was truly spoilt. The Cipriani has not changed over the years and retains a 1950's elegance about it. The rooms have hardly been decorated and are authentic to the period.  I love it and it's definitely in my top ten favourite hotels in the world.

No comments: