Monday 2 July 2012

"I WANT TO WATCH FOOTBALL" let Spain win.



An evening with Liberatum Culture left me with tingles down the spine as Spanish Actress and model, Rossy de Palma in a red dress and hat lay in bed tearing up a magazine, watching football, throwing scrunched up leaves of the magazine,  at her colleague, cellist David Fernandez. He is a modern day musician using skype and an electronic cello. I arrived to the flat at  Soho House, Berlin, and was greeted by the naked cellist himself. During the evening I had conversations with Kim Catrall who is showing her film directed by Polanski, The Ghost Writer. I also giggled with my favourite Stephen Frears whose wit is unbeatable.  Pablo Ganguli behind Liberatum has to be one of the most innovative minds in the world, putting together diverse people and creating something totally different.



ROSSY DE PALMA



DAVID FERNANDEZ PLAYING THE CELLO WITH ROSSY DE PALMA
AMANDA ELIASCH AND FRANCOIS RAVARD

No comments: