Sunday 1 July 2012

GODS GUNS AND GURUS. IN BERLIN WITH LIBERATUM AND MADONNA, ON HER MDNA TOUR

I am a long way away from loving the idea of the Bankers receiving huge bonuses? Why are they still getting them? It seems a trifle worrying?.  In any case they will be hung drawn and quartered pretty soon.
MAGNIFICENT MADONNA


I am in Berlin, a huge sprawling city of millions of people, and in a few areas totally magnificent.  I am visiting Pablo Ganguli for his Liberatum Conference, for three days. He was given four tickets for the best show on earth, Madonna's, MDNA Tour,which is a political storm, full of gods, gurus, and guns. A whirlwind of crosses, tattoos, cheer leaders, underwear, black and white photographs, blood, gremlins and the most extraordinary woman on earth Madonna herself. Small, in fact petite, energetic, vibrant and most importantly, thrilling. I rarely go to Pop Concerts, the idea simply does not interest me, but Madonna is the elder sister to all women of our generation. You have to love and admire her. I do.

No comments: