Monday 18 June 2012

JUSTINE GLENTON's ANSWERS.



I met Justine because we share a love of Yoga and life.  During a lesson she read a script of mine, and she preferred my script to the one she was learning.  She then went on to study the part in As I Like it. She is full of enthusiasm and has since been directed by me in a new film version called Shadows of wings.

Which Hollywood star do you find attractive? Javier Bardem
What moves you emotionally? Life.
Which film director inspires you? Krzysztof Kieslowski
What food do you most enjoy? Hazelnut Icecream
Which designer do you like to wear most? Ralph Lauren
What was your most successful moment? Saving my life.
What makes you happy? My family, my work, my friends.
Which composer do you like? Mozart
What piece of music do you like listening to?  Requiem
Where do you like to live? Notting Hill.
What piece of art inspires you? The Scream
What shoes do you like to wear? Very high ones!
What made you most happy in your career? The start of it.
What person inspired you?Audrey Hepburn
What sport do you most enjoy? Lacrosse.
Where do you find serenity? Meditating.
What do you like to eat? Sashimi
What is your biggest sin? Wasting time
What piece of advice can you give someone? Always be true to yourself
What do you like to do at the week end? Relax




No comments: