Wednesday 27 June 2012

"DASHING OUT FOR A PARTY DARLING"

Last night was fun with so many parties. The pre party to Elton John's white tie and tiara ball I did not make at The Box but I was there in spirit. The Serpentine Summer party with the Pavilion designed by Herzog & de Meuron and Ai Weiwei. It looked like an underground mushroom, cool dark and perfect for London weather.  The other party at Christies Auction House for Daphne Guinness's clothes, was good too. Tonight it goes up for sale and everybody size 36 with feet size 37 should not miss it, if they are a fan of sharp design.  It is in aid of Isabella Blow who was sadly bi polar and suffered from depression.  I saw loads of lovely friends among them Kelly Hoppen talented and working around the world making everything sophisticated; clothes designer, Amanda Wakeley, clever Amanda Ferry and the beautiful, Mary Charteris. 


I do not like to spend too long at the these things but I love every minute that I am there. I get teased because I like ten minutes at a party, but that is the truth.  I love to say hello to my friends and leave. Parties generally are not good for conversation so it is Hello and Good bye.  I ended the night at Scotts Restaurant on Mount Street. Delicious food, but I like to be careful of fish because I had food poisoning once.


CHARLES ELIASCH, AMANDA ELIASCH, GIULIA LAUDANO
I love getting dressed to go out that is the most fun.  I especially like to dress my friends up. Last night I had fun with Giulia Laudano. She adores clothes and looks great in them too. Last night I wore my Balmain Jacket with an Erickson and Beamon necklace,  I love. Charlie and Giulia are having a relaxed concert next week at my house. They sing beautifully together. Alan Davidson photographer kindly sent me the above photograph.
GIULIA LAUDANO, CHARLES ELIASCH, AMANDA ELIASCH

No comments: