Tuesday 1 May 2012

ANGEL BARTA THE ECCENTRIC STYLISH HUNGARIAN LIVING IN PARIS, HER DESIGNS STOLEN AND A BOOK UNDER HER BELT, SHE MAKES EXCITING READING.


       Angel Barta from Hungary is a young woman on a mission with style and panache. She is a friend of mine from Paris via facebook and now a part of my series on interesting people.  She has a passion for designing clothes and claims her designs were stolen. Having designed several collections herself, modelled, and had a love story and conflict with one of the most exciting designers of our time, Marc Jacobs, she makes her life story into a fantasy that most young girls of today would dream about. 







     " I wear many brands, my own clothes too... I really like Roberto Cavalli. He is my favourite designer
       my successful moments: when I am walking on the street in my own designed outfit and women stop me and ask which designer I am wearing because they love my outfit
       and my most successful moment was, when Mila Jovovich and I ran into each other in Paris in a Café... I was sitting at my table and she was crouching/squatting and told me that she loved my designs and she wanted to wear them..
       I don’t know the right word to express squat in English... I hope it is right
       The nature and love makes me happy... love is the answer for everything... I love creating ... I feel I am alive when I am designing
       I really like Franz Liszt
       I like listening to Joss Stone, Beatles, Abba, Robbie Williams
     Bruno Mars

       I would like to live in Paris
       Van Gogh's paintings inspires me
       I like wearing platform shoes... high heels... Louboutin, I find the red sole very sexy
       Creating and wearing my designs made me the most happy in my career
       I love to go to the gym.
       I find serenity in the forest walking attune with
       nature.
       I like eating everything, specially salads and sushi.
       I am Angel just like my name shows it, I don't have sin
       My advice is to dream big and go after your dreams and never give up and be always positive and you will reach your dreams..."
Angel Barta
       

No comments: