Friday 13 April 2012

LONDON WOMEN ARE READY FOR THEIR COFFINS, personally I am getting ready for my close up in Cannes...

The difference between London and Los Angeles is that the women here give up the beauty fight. After seeing my very wrinkly English friends for a week, I realise they want to get old. I am of course the same vintage, but have no desire to give up the ghost just yet.  I will fight to the bitter end.  If I stay in London much longer, I might as well climb into my coffin, let my hair go grey, not go to the hairdresser except once every six months, eat too much and not have any lovers. What is the matter with this country that the upper classes want to look so frumpy?

There are some exceptions: Allegra Hicks and Priscilla Waters, ex wife of Roger Waters, look ravishing, but then again they are not from the Island.  About to rent out my house in Los Angeles, I am wondering whether I should.  
Personally I am getting ready for my close up.
  
PEOPLE WHO WILL KEEP YOU YOUNG


LONDON
Dr Sebagh, 25 Wimpole Street
Dr Fine
Peter Butler
Real Hair
Hari Hair
Conny Hanson at Alexander Mcqueen
Zara
HAIR BY SNOWDEN
MAKEUP BY EMMA
Dr Berard for a facelift +33682571274  The French are generally better than the English as they like women. However there are exceptions..You need to find who you click with.


LOS ANGELES
Dr Perlman
Jack Alexander Mcqueen Los Angeles
The browgal, Tonya Crooks for brows and makeup.
Hair by Angela Kalinowski
Dr Kanodia
HandM







No comments: