Wednesday 14 March 2012

KATHY AND RICK HILTON HOST A WONDERFUL INTIMATE FASHION SHOW IN THEIR DREAMY HOUSE IN BEL AIR .

AMANDA ELIASCH, KATHY AND RICK HILTON
THE PRETTY DRESSES THAT WILL KEEP ANY MOTHER IN LAW HAPPY


GEORGE BLODWELL AND ABIGAIL
THE MODELS WITH GEORGE BLODWELL 
PARIS HILTON IN HER MOTHER's DESIGN and AMANDA ELIACH (ME) IN CHANEL

PARIS THE PROFESSIONAL photograph by Amanda Eliasch
Kathy Hilton feels like an aristocrat, she has class. A woman who has travelled extensively and always loved fashion, she has now designed a collection of clothes for every occasion, trying something conventional yet new, she wants a woman to feel glamorous without breaking the bank. Supported by her husband Rick she showed  pretty dresses in ice cream colours, that are suitable for San Tropez, Paris, garden parties and weddings. This Summer her dresses will grace many  parties that is for sure.  Everything matched, the flowers in the house were white, delicate against her romantic pale blue and cream drawing room,  Kathy clearly knows what a girl needs, and she knows what they will wear.  Her stunning daughters, Paris and Nicky, were  modelling the frothy concoction of candy floss, moulded for ravishing young girls. Kathy is obviously the backbone of artistic talent in the Hilton family.  It may not be ground breaking, as it has huge popular appeal, but it has definite summery and light ideas throughout her vast collection which comes in almost every colour under the rainbow...

It makes such a change to see clothes in the designers environment, rather like the old couture days when you could see a show in the atelier of the designer. Kathy is influenced by her travels and I take my hat off to her along with the Genlux Team, Samia and George.

There has been something incredibly attractive about Fashion Week in Los Angeles. No traffic thank goodness and plenty of sunshine.
Nicky and Paris Hilton looking gorgeous in their Mother's dresses photograph by Amanda Eliasch
Also one photograph with Paris and George Andy Solomon press photographer

1 comment:

Harrison Rebbecca said...

Hello everyone i want testify how DR OKOLO the spell caster saved my marriage After being in relationship with my husband for
years, he broke up with me because of another woman. I did everything within my reach to bring him
back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I
had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused.
I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather
contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , not knowing my husband was under spell
I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster, and he assured
me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before three days.
He cast the spell and surprisingly on the second day, my husband called me.
I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so
sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He
also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how
we started living together happily again. The spell casters email is :
drokolosolutioncenter@gmail.com. You can email him if you need his assistance in
your relationship or any other Case. Or WhatApp him on+2347031895935

1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover (10) Death spell
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through drokolosolutioncenter@gmail.com