Thursday 24 November 2011

AS I LIKE IT girls LISA ZANE, ELIZABETH KARR AND AMANDA ELIASCH



As I like it a play written by AMANDA ELIASCH adapted for stage by Lyall Watson, with Elizabeth Karr as The Actress, Lisa Zane as The Opera Singer, Charles Eliasch as The boy.  Directed by John Alan Simon. Produced by Amanda Eliasch and Elizabeth Karr. The Macha Theatre 29th December - 15 January 2012. The Set is designed by Trip Haenisch, Interior Designer.


"I wrote this play for my father Anthony Cave Brown some years ago at his request. He said I should be able to write. As I left school at 16 with a cheeky grin and a lot of ambition, I decided that I would try my hand at his craft.  I loved it.  He read the script and said he loved it but that  I could not print it until my family were dead, they are sadly.  My son is playing the boy.


I loved my team in London with Justine Glenton and Susan Parkes.  This will be something different and new".

No comments: