Tuesday, 2 August 2011

AMANDA ELIASCH SAYS "A WORD OF CAUTION WITH LUST AND STAND UP FOR ENGLAND AND FLY THE FLAG. We are ten minutes away from anarchy"

I can't afford to have a guilt trip, I do not have the time. I do not want to be guilty pleasure. I am a sophisticated woman. Last week I was let down again by a man, this time one who I have been having an affair with for 5 years.  I was madly in love, I liked everything about him, I tried to be a beautiful butterfly, I never expected anything from him, or even expected him to leave his wife.  He said it made him feel guilty now? Why start affairs in the beginning if you feel this way?. I believe the most honest truth is who you make love with, is who you should wish to be with.  I should have said you deal with your guilt your way and I will deal with my conscience my way .  I removed all guilt because I divorced my husband and left a boyfriend to be with him.  If he chooses not to remember the love story we had, that is fine.  I can't be with a man just to make up the numbers.  So in order to forget my feelings,  this week end I went away with another fan who will again be nameless, and was left with the bill for his flights and hotel.  I am fed up of parasite people who suck it all down.
London is becoming a shit hole.
Give people loads of credit, so that they spend too much, give them too much fatty food so that they become obese, give them too many anti depressants so that they are chemically dependent.
Their only stimulation is Jeremy Kyle's dreadful show, and their teeth look like they  are cleaned with gun powder. We have become a fat, indolent, unwashed, credit obsessed nation.  Beware this may be a trick to make us malleable?  Beware, we do not know how to write or read, sew and clean.  In 2022 we won't be able to do anything for ourselves unless we can do it with our fingers.  If the government decided or had to turn off the energy resources for three months we would begging for survival.

Last night I was sitting with a good looking educated boy from from Eton aged 25 who announced that "Nobody in living memory needed the Cenotaph as there was nobody who remembered who had died for England"  I could not believe he said it. "People are dying in Afghanistan as we speak, whether they should be there or not",  I pointed out sharply.  This same boy was our future just 5 years ago, beautiful, tall good looking intelligent charming and at Imperial College.  Now he thinks that if  he can't remember anybody who died, nobody else should bother.  He is the perfect youth that our misguided Britain is turning out.   He had wonderful opportunities in life and he has managed to fuck it up and fill it with the drugs and shit culture that we are now providing.  Forget political correctness, it has failed miserably in every area. I was in a taxi where the driver said bring back hanging and flogging which he believes is more effective than a prison sentence, I sadly agreed.
Next time I am going to get a beautiful ponce, anyway I have no more money, I have none at all, anyone who leaves me with a bill now, the bill will be unpaid and remain so.  My social life may diminish of course. If anybody is fishing for a freebie my river is as dry as an old bone.

So with my regrettable experiences and much gained knowledge I have liberated my site with Julia Laverne called  Dr Cupid in the hope that more men read it than women.

The promise of beauty through plastic did not become a reality, although an Island of floating plastic several miles long is in the sea, and an ugly reality.  No government  has stepped in to accept responsibility. As well as saving the Whale and Dolphin free tuna, let's pull our fingers out and make human beings proud to be alive.

NEXT TIME I AM HAVING THE JAMES BOND LOOK ALIKE, WITH A BRIEF CASE SAYING EVERY FEATURE WORKS, who
KNOWS HOW TO PLEASURE A WOMAN,  WHO NEVER MENTIONS ANOTHER WOMAN, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY
WOMAN WHO MATTERS, of course AT THAT MOMENT.
PS I am having my car fitted with an ejector  seat.

Amanda, I saw your post about Harley Riker. I too have been screwed by him. He has equipment that belongs to me that he refuses to return unless I give him $3000? He does not own it in the first place!? He has some nerve. Have you had any luck in getting a hold of him? Do you have a phone for him? I hope you were able to resolve things and get back your money. I am appalled that someone who spats bullshit about loyalty respect honor and trust has absolutely none of those qualities! Any information would be most helpful. 
Thank you, 
Tara Miko





2 comments:

The Headless Chick said...

Oh darling don't let disappointment in love embitter you - rise above it and flutter away to the next promising encounter. (But yes, get your point about Jeremy Vile, terrible teeth and lardy eating habits). x

Drama Queen said...

Amanda you are inspirationally blunt and painfully hilarious.....i love that you will be leaving bills unpaid...incredible....p.s. i dodn't believe for one minute that you are subject to the same bullshit the rest of us endure from our lovers, you are far to gorgeous and fabulous. i will continue to believe that women like you and Sera are exempt from the traumers of love and lust, because if that is not the case, we're ALL screwed.

melinda

Followers