Sunday 28 August 2011

CROSS BONES OH DAMMIT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WEDDING BELLS

I have had a fantastic day driven around in a beautiful old convertible Aston Martin, sunny and rainy, believe it or not I was happy.  The man was attractive, not fat and had style.  The only problem was his ex wife was sitting in bed, possibly eating her favourite dish, Moussaka with his pug, marmite.  Of course he was devastatingly attractive but I am a little old to be taken in with sayings like, she is my best friend, I cannot leave her, she is ill, and the other excuses men use.  If the romance were over, I would prepare myself for a night of heady bliss, but really I need a man with ten women like a hole in the head.
I instead will remember the things I did enjoy.  I enjoyed Columbia Road, it was so smart, and had delicious cheeses and sausage butties which I was dying to eat, but did not.  Of course I was worried in case I had to perform, thank goodness for the pug.  I am intending to remain celibate and join a nunnery.

No comments: