Sunday 21 August 2011

COSMETIC SURGERY IS OKAY BY ME WHATEVER THE STARS, KATE WINSLET, EMMA THOMPSON and RACHEL WEISZ, SAY. THEY HAVE MAKEUP ARTISTS AND STYLISTS AROUND THE CLOCK HELPING THEM TOO.

When Emma Thompson, Rachel Weisz and Kate Winslet all took a stance against plastic surgery last week by forming a group anti  Cosmetic Surgery, it is a great shame.  These women are beautiful, they are famous actresses, they are clever, they have good love lives, exciting love affairs, work etc.  They are not the majority of women who have to struggle in life. These are fortunate attractive females and it is interesting that they only mention surgery and not other treatments which they may well have.
I will tell a story of a woman who was extremely clever, ugly and 41 without ever being kissed or loved.  She had no breasts no style, nothing except her brain.  No man every took her out. Nobody loved her body they just knew she was clever.  She was a virgin. Her father had repeatedly told her she was unattractive. She had no self worth.  I sadly do not remember her name. I only remember her transformation.
I watched my ex boy friend, Dr Jean Louis Sebagh transform her.  She was given breasts, her face was softened, her hair with extensions transformed, and if I remember correctly one of the girls from the office took her shopping to Prada  and within one year she had a boyfriend and a normal life.  She is now married and living a great life.
It is all very well for these beautiful clever  and high profile women saying that people should not go and have enhancements, but they live in a position of great  luck.  After all it is luck being pretty or not.  If we had a choice in the womb we would all choose to be pretty, but we do not.
I would love to have long legs and if I was not fortunate to meet Josephine at A La Mode sometime in the 1980's she would not have shown me how to create legs.  Is that fake? Yes in a way, but hell I want a good life, and I want everybody to have an opportunity on this beautiful planet of ours to have a good life and be found attractive,  for those interested, do whatever it takes.


No comments: