Friday 22 July 2011

LIFE IS LOVELY AND THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYBODY AMANDA ELIASCH

 
We are all held back by our fear of failure. Some people hold us back however because they are frightened of other peoples success. It highlights they may have missed their opportunity, and it proves that if they had the courage of their convictions, they would have succeeded. I would rather go down in flames than wondering what might have been.  When I do something I see it through to the end, and I would rather fail than not do it.  Therefore I don't fail.  I am not frightened and I feel there is room for everybody.  More people fear the embarrassment of failure than anything else.
I have to do what I have passion for. When you have passion energy comes from a mystical source. You have to find what you like to love and turn it into something.
I notice with my sons that they take their courage in their hands, making it happen. When I was young I was too frightened. What of, believe it or not, the word No!.  No is not powerful and yes is much more so.  In any case all you need is to just believe in yourself and do it.
I watch my sons and they never stop working.  Either they are dreaming or formulating what they want,  and then they make it happen. So I have started to copy them.

No comments: