Monday 2 May 2011

I WOULD RATHER RUN MY LIFE WITH A PACKET OF TAROT CARDS THAN THE 9 O'CLOCK NEWS

What a weird week it has been?.  First the Wedding dress occupied our brains, then The Royal Wedding, which was incidently well worth the wait. We were treated to a moment of happiness.  Whether I am a sheep or not, as David Icke has suggested, I enjoyed the feel good factor, that this young couple gave us. I just wondered why we had to have yet another Public Holiday when Great Britain has so much debit?.  Then we are told that Osama Bin Laden is dead.  Wow, I wonder what is really behind all this?.  All on roughly May Day?  Good bad fairy, bad fairy, good fairy breeds confusion.

None of us is remotely stupid, so what is really going on?  Well we are running out of oil that is for sure.  We are using vast quantities and we are addicted to the fast paced life.  What the powers that be are real showing us is, that we can be  easily manipulated.  The last time I was manipulated in class was when I was studying  my O levels in 1975-1976. The brilliant modern history tutor turned us into Fascists one day and Communists the next.  All of the class turned except for me, that is?.  I was turned into a Fascist but I cottoned on quickly, and retracted, ah but I was supposed to be educationally sub normal.   The fact is if we are told things are happening around us, it has a knock on effect.  I really don't like the fact that the government chose to use us when we all had such a good time, but that is how life is.

From the time we are born we are manipulated first by Father Christmas stories, "Be good and Father Christmas will give you the present of your dreams" religious do gooders and our parents.  All of this I accept.  I remember as a child being deeply upset because we were told to draw birds in a pine tree,  We all painted the birds and everybody except for me painted the sky at the top of the page, I painted mine all through the tree and down to the earth.  I cried when I saw I was different from the other children.  I hated being different. I just could not stand the lies then, just as I cannot stand the lies now.  I would rather imagine and get my life right through a packet of tarot cards, than have these men rule our earth,  trying to decide our fate, and manipulate our thoughts.

No comments: