Wednesday 18 May 2011

I HAVE AN EXCELLENT IDEA ....LET'S CHANGE THE SUBJECT BY WOLFE von LENKIEWICZ


We all know about Alice.  There are no boundaries with Alice, her imagination works.  I was a doormat to my friends, I love my friends, do not misunderstand me,  but the only thing your friends disapprove of is usually the only thing worth doing. I like this exhibition of Alice and Walt Disney characters, I like Wolfe's bravery.  The Badger on the magic carpet. Alice climbing an army tank and Snow White playing with Pinoccio's  nose. I bought several painting because not only were they beautifully painted, this artist is a craftsman, but they are also ravishing in my opinion.  With over the shoulder glances to Picasso, and tiny intricate drawings in pencil, to the huge canvass of Marilyn, this artist for me can do no wrong. I will have to marry a rich man as I have no walls left!


The exhibition is at 2 Omega Place, London N1 9DR at ALL VISUAL ARTS

No comments: