Monday 30 May 2011

BEHIND SCENES WITH KIRSTAN DUNST AT JEFFERSON HACK's PARTY FOR PABLO GANGULI AND ISTANCOOL

Now I am back in London I can think back to Istanbul, and the craziness of the traffic, my hyper sensitivity to being late, the terrible flight with Delta Airways who should certainly upgrade their filthy and out of date service to this magical place.  I realise if I had been comfortable on arrival I would have been less exhausted.  However it was so worth supporting my friend Pablo Ganguli and all who work fiercely for it's success.
Magical moments were sitting with Kirstan Dunst before the very generous dinner given by Jefferson Hack. Kirstan looked like a fairy in her Chanel couture dress. Kirstan was adorable, I managed to get some wonderful shots of her.  They were taken in very low light, but there was something ethereal about seeing her sitting down like a pretty ballet dancer.  She was a true star and perfectly polite and interesting.  It was good seeing Karla Otta too.  I like sitting away in a quiet place before parties start. It is always enlightening.

The day had not stop fascinating moments from the Pera museum to the dinner, people were entertaining and enlightening.  Can't wait for the next Pablo Ganguli experience.  This man's invitations are a must.

No comments: