Wednesday 20 April 2011

JUMPING ON THE SCALES FORCES ME TO DO THE IZO CLEANZE, THE HOLLYWOOD DREAM MACHINE THAT SHOULD MAKE ME SKINNY

Jumping on the scales was frightening this morning, I could not believe I had put on so much weight.  Nobody told me that I am looking seriously porky, but  I now weighing some dreadful figure I can't possibly disclose.  I shall not tell anybody until I am back to where I like to be.   I have embarked on the IZO Cleanze and it is the first day.  At 3pm I am feeling fine, but have drunk so much liquid that I am bursting.  I also have terrible gallstone pain, so I thought it was time for a real Hollywood Cleanse for five days.  The actresses around here swear by it, and at 150 dollars a day it had better start working pretty quick.

By 12pm I had drunk 5pints of liquid and was feeling great but had a slight headache.  The only downside is that the drink I liked was the Almond Milk protein drink. Truly delicious.  Heavens knows what was in the Super Green drink all I can say was that it smells of grass.. Not being a pot smoker I was challenged by the make up artist, who said "my goodness you smell like you've been smoking dope".

Of course I am slightly dizzy but I shall look a new woman in a few days..

No comments: