Thursday 28 April 2011

ANTICIPATION BUILDS FOR THE WEDDING TOMORROW: THE DRESS DESIGNER PERHAPS HAS BEEN DISCOVERED?

IS THIS THE CHOSEN DESIGNER?. SARAH BURTON of ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
Catherine was seen with her Mother today for a final walk through at Westminster Abbey.  Smiling happy and relaxed in a polka dot dress.
At the Memorial last year
New news on the dress front..Is this it Miss Sarah Burton in disguise  below?,  (the designer, and best friend of Alexander Mcqueen) A woman was seen entering the Goring Hotel today where Catherine is spending her last night.  This small pretty hotel is behind Buckingham Palace, it is the hotel I like to eat the most in Belgravia, near where I used to live in Chester Square. Sarah Burton took over Alexander Mcqueen when the designer sadly took his life last year, she was his back bone and solid pal through thick and thin.  I went to the Memorial which was one of the most moving events of 2010.  The designer's of the dress  was nearly given away by Olivier Theyskens who when asked who the designer was, said apparently "I thought every knew who the designer was".. This remark narrowed down the contenders.  Olivier is part of the same set as Mcqueen's loyal Sarah, and he probably would know the truth.


Yesterday I bought a Chanel jacket  but think with the odds being this high, I shall put on my favoured Alexander Mcqueen jacket and dress for the interview at  Fox Television tonight.  I love his clothes the most and it would seem to be more appropriate to wear them.  I have worn them for over twenty years since Mcqueen was discovered by my friend Isabella Blow.  It would be romantic for Catherine to have chosen such a brilliant British designer and she will enter the world of cutting edge fashion.

HRH Prince William will wear his Uniform for the Irish Guards.

No comments: