Wednesday 22 September 2010

JASPER CONRAN



























I like Jasper Conran. I like his clothes. I feel he is not spoken about enough. Timeless clothes are in. Let us be honest we are much more likely to wear similar clothes to the ones he produces. There is no way I am wearing shoes like this. Far too sensible. The clothes would look good on Lady Victoria Rothschild, she is a very chic woman. I am not. I like edgy. Jasper used to be edgy, I have a suit in my cupboard that is incredible, and before Alexander Mcqueen ever did riding habits Jasper did them very well. There is a slot to be filled sadly. Anyway Jasper has kept his sanity I love his shop in Savile Row and the way he actually lives life.He has been a quiet success, a clever man indeed in this fast unforgiving world.

No comments: