Friday 2 April 2010

A NEW DESIGN FOR MY BLOG

Some people are sent from God I swear. A few weeks ago I had a fan, or somebody who wanted to be my friend on facebook. I truly can't remember, but all I can say is that in about five weeks he has changed my life without even knowing really who I am. I could say he is a stalker only he is not. I could say he has an obsession only that is good too. An obsession for the unknown, something new, something well something. It really doesn't matter because I have a weird connection through the internet. This man has created a totally new blog for me and in the next few days I will put it on line. It is so chic chic that I burst into tears when I saw it. In the whole of my life no one has done anything so incredible, unpaid and unexpected for me. So thank you stranger, you have added to my life in a way that few have.

2 comments:

Vince said...

Oh lucky you! Send him to me! :-)

Vinnes Van De Zee

ashishmaihu said...

buy dining room furniture

As a Newbie, I am always exploring online for articles that can aid me. Thank you