Saturday 7 March 2009

BEHIND THE SCENES AS A FASHION EDITOR FOR GENLUX



Don't think for one moment it's easy going round the shows... My hats are off the Editors.. Outside we were greeted by hecklers accusing us of using fur, assuming that we all do when we don't and really behaving in an aggressive manner.. I am not sure what I think about fur, I personally don't like the feel of it against my skin but I suppose in a freezing cold climate we could need one.. I am also a vegetarian almost these days, every time I see beef on my plate I see the animal before me, so I am the same about fur, rather alive than dead on my back..

If I am ever given first row tickets to shows it will feel an anti climax, I have so much fun climbing the stairs, chatting up hairdressers, bluffing that to enter with an invitation could ruin my excitement.

No comments: