Wednesday 18 February 2009

CLOAK AND DAGGER BUTTERFLY, LA, EDEN PLACE. 17th February 2009

I am putting a huge martini glass in my bedroom so that I can dream of being Dita Von Teese, I am going employ nil by mouth and try to achieve a 16 inch waist like hers.  I am not sure where I will put my kidneys, but the bones will definitely have to shift.  Dita is exquisite in every way, with her immaculate perfectly applied make up, her beautiful 1950's costume,she makes the rest of the world look unspectacular.  True Hollywood glamour in a perfect petite package.  I admire her dedication to be true to herself.  
Lara Shriftman with total ease, organized a perfect party for me, and followed all my wishes, a see through marquee, beautiful flowers from TIC TOC and Eric Butterbaugh. A Stage was built for Dita, and pink lights filled my house and marquee making it into a stunning night club.. The food was good too, shrimps delicately cooked in their own juices. 
Eileen Koch, Public Relations,  worked hard to manifest true glamour... 
I was happy to see my friends, Belinda Carlisle and her son Dukey, Zeta Graff, Yossi Mazandi and Tierney Gearon, amongst many others who have made me feel welcome in this town..

No comments: